Directions to the Games
These directions take you from Glasgow area.
· Take the M8 Motorway in the direction of the Greenock/Glasgow Airport.
· After Glasgow Airport, take the Exit signposted M898 ErskineBridge.
· On leaving the Erskine Bridge take the left-hand lane onto the A82 (northbound) towards Crianlarich for 8.7 miles.
· This roads takes you through the outskirts of Dumbarton and you should keep straight on until you reach the Stoneymollan Roundabout (which issurmounted by the "Flying Geese" structure, which is the new symbolof the Loch Lomond Park Authority.
· Go straight ahead at this roundabout and the following roundabout, and follow the A82 signs for Crianlarich for 8.4 miles.
· Luss Village is about six miles from the second roundabout, and is well sign posted.
Address: Luss Alexandria, Argyll and Bute G83 8NX
Cruise Loch Lomond run the following services to Luss:
TARBET - LUSS
DEP Tarbet 0900hrs ARR Luss 1000hrs
DEP Luss 1615hrs RET Tarbet 1730hrs
ROWARDENNAN – LUSS
DEP Rowardennan 0930hrs ARR Luss 1000hrs
DEP Luss 1615hrs RET Rowardennan 1645hrs
BALMAHA – LUSS
DEP Balmaha 1045; 1215 & 1400hrs ARR Luss 1130; 1300 & 1445hrs
DEP Luss 1130; 1315 & 1445hrs RET Balmaha 1215; 1400 & 1530hrs